The best tips to make a cheap vacations in the Algarve
When we travel, one of the most concerns is the travel cost. Just like us, there are many people with the same question: how to get a cheap accomodation. And for that, we elaborate a list of travel tips to how to find a cheap accomodation in the Algarve.
1. First of all, you have to plan you trip.
2. Schedule in advance to be able to find discounts in the flight and take advantage of the promotions some airlines do. Search on a site like Edreams, which have the best flights.
3. To book your hotel, choose an aggregator like Booking where you can save you research, reservations and reviews.
4. Two of the advantages are after making five bookings on the website enter for the Booking.Genius program and earn 10% off the next booking and do not take cancellation fees at most of the accommodation locations.
5. If you have a rental car, you can choose an accomodation located outside the city centre and not in the centre. It´s better if you rent a car because the places are close each other and you can visit many places.
6. Compare the value of the accomodation on the same category to better measure the qualite-price ratio.
7. Try to find an accomodation that has a kitchen to take one or another meal at home, so as not to spend a lot of money.
8. To take advantage of the Algarve you have to take a bath into the blue ocean, ride a bike. Take the Algarve Pass in a Tourism Office with discounts in many experiences like restaurants, Slide & Splash tickets,Zoomarine, Aquashow, Kayak Tour, Balloon Flight with Picnic.
9. Search the site of Turismo de Portugal and of VisitAlgarve (Algarve Tourism Board) to know the places to visit. See TripAdvisor for Tourist feedback.
10. Use Google Maps to know the distance between the place of the accomodation and the places that you will visit.
Have a nice trip! 😀